maandag 22 december 2014

Vikings on Dutch channel FOX and new season 3

https://www.facebook.com/angel.chipits?fref=photo


Hail Vikings,

We feel pleased to  tell that Vikings is on the Dutch channel FOX on Monday evening at 22:00 hour or PM if you like it that way.

Don't you agree that there is a Post Traumatic Vikings Disorder I can say from the bottom of my heart I have this. I cannot wait to see the new series coming on the 19th February.
When it will return in February I  will write a blog every week it is on TV there will be a delay in this because of the rights and when it is on.

I will give my opinion on things and explain where necessary with mythology, what I think will happen next or character explanation. Feel free to give your opinion.

©TamaraBakx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten