vrijdag 11 april 2014

Vikings Season 3

Vikings Season 3
Have I got news for you?
While Vikings season 2 is still on a couple of days ago they revealed that season 3 is a go.
By this news I made a dance in my room.
Yes more Vikings to come and I will love it.

So there will be a season 3 what would you like to see what happened?
What are your ideas?
Are there characters going to die in season 3 and who?
I would love to discuss it with you.

I will tell my ideas a bit later it will be July because the second episode over here is in a couple of days.
Hopefully the fans will get more episodes and more action, excitement and fun.
With more raids, intrigues and tears of joy or sadness.
If you want to discuss it I am to be found on Twitter @TamaraBakx @tamara_bakx or Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tamara.bakx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten